Thursday 30 August 2012

DARK KNIGHT RETURNS MEZ-ITZ

My girlfriend got me this during her business trip to the US, she knew I really enjoy the Batman movies!

Well this is only my 2nd Mezco toy (my first was the Underworld Selene figure), and I must say its really cute. I love the super deform nature of the Tumbler and Batman looks good. I would have preferred if they gave him a plastic cape over a cloth cape.


My only disappointment with the toys is some of the details of the tumbler weren't sculpted, stickers were applied to it. The exhaust also wasn't sculpted, but the details were printed on, which makes me wonder why  they use stickers on the wheels. And another thing, the wheels don't turn at all.


The Tumbler is a 2-seater, so I'm hoping one day to get a catwoman figure somehow.


Overall, its not a bad toy, but its not that great either, but ot does look good on display thats for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment