Wednesday 20 February 2013

Kumik Jessica Alba head and Kumik female body

After seeing the amazing bashes from OneSixthWarrior I decided to make an Invisible Woman bash myself. I bought a Kumik female body ($29 shipped on ebay), an old Barbie Invisible Woman. 


The Kumik body is really nice, huge range of articulation, plus it can fit barbie clothes - a little tight, but it fits!


The Kumik head sits a little high on the Kumik body so I took out the rubber plug inside the head, and I think it looks much better. I cannot wait to get boots for this figure to finally complete this bash.


I also tried putting the Kumik head on my Nancy bash and I'm liking it. The head seems a little small for the hot toys body, so I might finally get myself one of those Phicen body!



2 comments:

  1. Sorry for asking, can you tell, if the Barbie head will fit Kumik body? I have a pretty cute barbie-like head...

    ReplyDelete