Monday 30 July 2012

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS PART 1

Masters of the Universe Classics is one toyline that I always wanted to get into ever since I saw the actual figures at SDCC, but after getting the initial King Grayskull figure, I decided to pass on collecting the figure. At $20 plus $9 shipping, the figures just cost way too much. Then earlier this year Mattel decided to sell some of the MOTUC figures at 30% off, so I grab some of the core characters thinking that was it. 2 months ago 2 collectors from the Fwoosh decided to sell their MOTUC collection for a really decent price, and I totally jump at the opportunity! Since I gotten most of these figures loose, there are some accesories that I'm still missing, but overall Im happy with the purchase. Getting these figures at less than retail and having them ship out as a lot was terrific!










And here are some of the figures that's still in the box.



...to be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment