Wednesday 18 July 2012

The Good Girl Art of Bruce Timm Naughty And Nice

As I was finalizing my order from Amazon, I came upon this Bruce Timm book.


This really caught me by surprise as I had never heard of this book nor seen it at any from the conventions I go to. At $50 cover price, I got this for $30 at Amazon, a really good price for a books that's a little over 300 pages! The book has little to no text (except for the introduction), it mostly has full page illustration! Here are a few interior pages:





and yes, these are some of the less provocative illustations! I highly recommend this book for fans of comic art. The only downside to the book is it doesn't have any sort of interview with Timm, not even a photo of him. I guess I'm going to have to track down the Twomorrow's Modern Masters book for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment