Monday 29 October 2012

Got my MOTUC Rattlor earlier than usual, not from Matty, but from a He-man.org member! Its so frustrating how fast these figures "sold out"!  I remember the sale date, but I was just so preoccupied with work and by the time I got around to it, Rattlor was gone! Normally it takes a little over a month for me to get my day-of sale from Matty, but I got Rattlor within 2 weeks from a US seller! Mattel should really fix their shipping!

Anyway, not that impress with the figure, he would look 10x better with his armor. But I guess Mattel needs to sell more weapons pack in the future right? One thing to remember is to look for the Hoard armband, I almost threw mine out before I notice it in the package. Overall Rattlor is good, not great...must be because of those blue stripes! It would be nice if they put some articulation on the mouth, but overall I love "The General" from the 200x line a lot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment