Friday 19 October 2012

YOUNG JUSTICE: HALL OF JUSTICE

Well after a long wait my Hall of Justice finally arrived! This is something every DC fan should have. I was tempted to get the old Super Powers Hall of Justice, but I think the Young Justice C&C version is much much better! 

Just lucky someone at the Fwoosh had the majority of the HOJ pieces and sold it to me at a very good price. I got the remaining 2 pieces at ebay, then about a month later I saw those exact 2 pieces locally for $10 each! I'm also tempted to get the Young Justice 3 3/4 figures, the sculpts are fantastic, and they don't have a problem standing up unlike the JLU figures. It's also the only way to complete the core YJ team that is, if you can find the expensive Artemis figure!

Got some deputy lantern as well...



I initially skip these figures when they first came out, but when they were marked down to $6, it was too good a price to pass up. The sculpt of the figures are pretty good! I also grab an Indigo-1 figure from DC Direct. DC Direct makes really good figures, fantastic sculpt, and I don't have a big issue with the limited articulation. The one thing I am bothered with is how weak their peg/joints are, the break very easily.


I really like it that they include articulation to the bandages in Indigo-1's arm, its a nice touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment