Wednesday 24 October 2012

MOTU SNAKEMEN!

Collecting MOTU is really a draining to my wallet! They are nice figure...but I feel they are a little pricey especially if you factor in the shipping cost Mattel makes! August was a pretty light month with Laserlot, a figure I don't really like, but since Im collecting unique characters I decided to get him. For September I decided to skip Dragon Blaster Skeletor, its a figure I really didn't need except for the comic that came with it....and fortunately I found a Canadian collector who sold it to me for a pretty good price!

Really love the Mekaneck figure...but I wish they put some vach-metal finishing to the lense of his visor. The snakemen are awesome, my only complaint is the figure shipped with the snakemen holding their weapons. The paint came off when I took out the weapon.


No comments:

Post a Comment