Tuesday 16 April 2013

Batman Legacy series one: Joker action figure

When the first wave of Batman Legacy came out, I pass on the entire wave, mainly because it didn't offer any new characters that I needed. I already have the gray Batman from DC Super Heroes wave 8, and the Mr. Freeze figure from wave 3, which were repainted in Batman Legacy series one. The only "new" figure was the Dick Sprang Joker figure with a trenchcoat, and I didn't feel the need to get another Joker figure so soon after purchasing the DCUC Joker. 

Last Saturday I got some figures from a fellow collector here in Toronto and he has this Joker for sale. Seeing it in person change my mind and I immediately grab it. This is a beautiful figure, the headsculpt and paint on the head is excellent! It'll look good next to the Super Powers Penguin, DCUC wave 16 Riddler and Batman Legacy Catwoman. 


Joker comes with a green mallet, playing cards and a stand (which was not included with the figure I bought)


He can also hold the mallet with both hands!





Overall I love the figure, and I wish mattel will do more of these classic DC characters! I really can't get into the new 52 look of  the Joker...he just looks too serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment