Wednesday 3 April 2013

MOTUC FANG MAN, KING HE-MAN, STROBO & DCIE Elongated Man

March is such and expensive month! It's the first time in a very long time I got taxed and this is all thanks to Matty shipping out my package via DHL.

All figures are terrific, but Fang Man is the winner this month for me. He's a figure I really didn't care about but he turn out nice. Really happy with Elongated Man too, finally my satellite JLA is complete!


I really love how you can move his tongue around.


King He-man turn out nice too, but I think the figure would look better if they given him pants!


So lucky also to have gotten a Strobo! I actually took my time entering my credit info and double checking the shipping address. I was thinking he'll last a couple of minutes before selling out. 

Overall I'm still going to continue this toyline even with the insane shipping cost. I really don't have time hunting for toys, so it's nice to get these in the mail every month.

1 comment: