Tuesday 23 April 2013

MOTUC Dragon Blaster Skeletor & Hurricane Hordak action figure

A lot of times collectors fall into "collect 'em all" trap and I'm certainly guilty of it at one time or another. The last line toyline toyline I tried to complete was probably the MOTUC 200x line, and I was missing only around 5 or 6 of the variant Heman and Skeletor figures, and skip most of the repaint/variant figures!

For MOTUC, I decided to backtrack the last 3 figures (with unique sculpt) that's missing from my collection.  I must really be bored because these figures aren't really that good to begin with! 

 

The real star of this set is the dragon, I just wish they put him on pose that will look detached from Skeletor.





Yep, not sure why I got Hurricane Hordak, this is pretty much the weakest figure in the entire line.







The body is good for customizing I supposed, here he is with the Horde Prime UK head.


I have the Battle Armor Skeletor figure in transit and I should have him in a couple of days to complete my collection. At this point, Im going to skip the straight repaints like Bronze King Grayskull or the TRU 2 pack, mainly because its too expensive to backtrack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment