Tuesday 19 March 2013

Kid Flash from the 6" Young Justice toyline

Got this Kid Flash figure recently from an ebay seller in HK. Normally I don't like buying figures from HK, but lately the ones I have gotten are pretty decent, good paint job, tight joints...heck some are even better than the ones I buy from Mattycollector! 


I had bought an earlier Kid Flash figure, but this one came with the goggles which I wanted since that was what he had in the cartoon.


You can adjust it a little to have his googles up.


I'm just a little annoyed they use the old Kid Flash body from series 7! That body is just way too short...heck he is even smaller than Artemis. The costume isn't also very accurate since he had some shoulder pads in the cartoon.



Right now official release of  Kid Flash and Batman are a bit affordable on ebay, but I think I'm gonna pass on them. I really don't feel I need the base for Kid Flash, and I think I can live without the rooftop diorama for batman. I could always just put Batman next to the old Mattel Batsignal and he looks I think.


With crazy insane shipping prices Matty Collector is charging collectors these days, HK and China ebay sellers are really a good alternative for toy collectors!

No comments:

Post a Comment