Monday 11 March 2013

Toronto Comicon 2013

The first comic convention for 2013 here in Toronto! I'm really happy I finally got to meet the Legendary MIKE ZECK! His line was quite long and it was a long wait, considering he was not doing any sketches at the event! Still glad to ask him questions on Secret Wars, really nice to hear his stories. Marvel should give this guy some more work!

MIke was kind enough to sign my Secret Wars and my Kraven the Last Hunt book.


Also met Mark Texeira! I cannot believe how fast this guy draws! A real talent and another guy I wish would get more work!



Joe Jusko! Marvel Masterpiece is still one of my favorite card set back when trading cards were popular. Joe told me he did all 100 cards within 3 months! Simply amazing!




Mike Mckone and Lee Weeks


Lee Weeks Hulk sketch


Joe Jusko panel with Renee Witterstaetter (whom I recognize just because John Byrne included her in the She-Hulk comics). 




As expected Patrick Stewart had the longest line among all the TNG cast members that were on the con.


Overall the con was great, got lots of bargains, just wish the venue was a bit bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment