Thursday 21 March 2013

MOTUC RAM MAN, JITSU, DCIE PHANTOM STRANGER

I'm pretty happy with getting a subscription to the Matty Collector website, gone are the days of login in at 12 noon just to buy toys! Last year I got only the DCIE sub, and around August last year decided to backtrack MOTU. I ended up paying more for the separate shipping. What I paid last year on shipping is nothing compared to what I'm paying this year. What Mattel is charging is just a complete rip-off, and I'm glad if the line can finish its run in the next year or so because frankly, collecting these suckers is just too much!



Ram Man is okay, but for me the real gem is probably Jitsu! I really love they went with the Staction face sculpt, really shows how good the 4 Horsemen can be if they sculpted these figures in their vision.


Phantom Stranger is okay, except for the large chain he has on his neck. He looks like a rapper! Here he is in comparision with John Constantine. Both figures do not have any accesories at all, and it's probably cheaper to buy them at a toyshow or from a HK ebay seller than from Matty Collector. Their shipping charge is just criminal!

No comments:

Post a Comment