Monday 18 March 2013

Phicen Female Large Breast Seamless figure

Well after hanging around the various 1/6 message boards I finally decided to pick up my first Phicen seamless figure.


I was thinking of getting the tan version but settled for the safe Hot Toys skin tone figure. The figure looks excellent, and I really wanted to upgrade my Sin City Nancy Callahan custom figure I made a couple months back. Sadly, I find the Nancy head I got is a bit small when place on the Phicen body. The Phicen has a really thick neck and broad shoulders that made my head look pretty small.


However I think the body will look good with maybe a Hot Toys Black Widow or Babydoll head. Sadly, those 2 actress are not my favorite, so I might just sell off this Phicen body...or wait for another great head that might fit the body.


Here's a comparison shot between a Hot Toys, Phicen and Kumik body. I think Hot Toys still has the best body in the market, however I feel it can't fit a lot of the clothes availalble on ebay. Kumik's body on the other hand is too thin, but its an excellent body if you use  Barbie clothes on it.


Here's the Phicen body with a Hot Toys head. Pretty good I fit I think, and overall it would have been better if they added a heeled feet with the set, but at $67 shipped via ebay, it's not a bad figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment