Wednesday 21 November 2012

COMPLETING BANDAI's THUNDERCATS LINE

Thanks to some He-man.org members, I finally completed Bandai's Thundercats toyline! Overall I'm pretty happy with the toys, from the sculpt to the action features! 

Here's Wilykat, with version 1 of Lion-O and Panthro

Mumm-ra has got to be the lamest figure of the bunch. I wish they put at least hip articulation on this guy. Mumm-ra the ever Living and Grunne are excellent deluxe figures!


Thunder Racers!


Lizard cannon, definitely the best figure/vehicle of the entire line! It's so awesome that I bought 2 of these! I wish they made the long-neck lizard as well



And lastly the Tiger Flyer with Tygus. This is by far the lamest vehicle of the entire line. I wish they did something else...maybe one of those giant robot the lizard pilots!





No comments:

Post a Comment