Thursday 22 November 2012

SDCC MOTUC King Grayskull!

The very first MOTUC figure I ever bought was the King Grayskull figure at the San Diego Comicon. I line up for around 45 minutes and bought 2 King Grayskull and a DCUC Lobo figure. I ended up with 2 bronze version which I didn't wanted, so I lined up the following day and was able to get the regular version of King Grayskull. 

A couple months after I all the figures I got from SDCC. Back then I decided against collecting the MOTUC line, and I was pretty selective with the DCUC figures I was getting. Well 2 years ago I decided to backtrack most of the DCUC figures I miss out on and was able to get back Lobo. Last month, I was lucky enough to get the regular SDCC King Grayskull off ebay at a pretty decent price. What's more, the figure doesn't seem to suffer the broken ankle that's common with this figure!
 

The box and electronics are fantastic, and I'll most likely keep the figure inside the box, only removed the batteries. I'm really glad to have this guy back in my collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment