Thursday 8 November 2012

Mumm-Ra Storm Charger, Tower of Omens, Claw Shield & Sword of Omens

One of the coolest thing in the 2011 Thundercats show is seeing Mumm-Ra having his own ride!



I really love the design of his car...just wish they put more feature on the vehicle rather than having the motorize function which isn't a big plus in my opinion.

Comparison to the Thundertank

Also got the Tower of Omens, the gate kinda reminds of the door to Castle Grayskull. The only advantage of the playset for me is the size...but there's isn't a huge amount of play value or display option. I'm just glad to get this at clearance.


Decided to put up the Claw Shield and Sword of Omens - both also at clearance. They're okay I suppose, just a little annoyed that the Deluxe Sword will not fit the Deluxe Claw Shield....but it will fit the regular Sword of Omens (which frankly looks like a dagger)



No comments:

Post a Comment