Thursday 8 November 2012

Thundercats Tigra, Cheetara and Armor of Omens!

I was lucky and got Cheetara and Tygra from a very friendly seller over at ebay, who listed these with a low BUY-IT-NOW!  She didn't list her item for international sale...but agreed to ship the item to Canada.

I really love the packaging and the color combination on the Thundercats logo!


Here's the rest of the 6" figures, just wish they did Wilykit and Wilykat in 6" scale.


These are really nice figures, with good accesories, articulation, and lots of new mold. I can't figure out why  companies like Mattel and Hasbro will give us the same body mold again and again, while company like Bandai, Playmates, and even Mcdonald's Happy Meal can give us new molds on the figures!


The Armor of Omens! Love the artwork on the box!

This is a really nice sculpted figure, with electronic lights and sounds! I don't mind the limited articulation since I rarely pose my figure. As long as it's with a neutral pose, I'm happy with it.

Comparison with the DC Universe Elasti-Girl, aka. Rita Farr.


He looks really nice next to the other Thundercats figures! Overall I'm very happy with the toyline, and I'm glad I bought these figures!


No comments:

Post a Comment